jueves, 14 de enero de 2010

Entrevista para ALL STARS № 2 (276) 2010 con Cinema Bizarre




- Who is your ideal in your creative work and in common life?

- Strify: I can name lots of people, whom I admire, but I can`t say, that they are famous. These are my closest friends and dear people. People, whom I appreciate most of all.



- With which animal do you associate yourself?

- Kiro: Monkeys, eagles

- Strify: I like dogs.

- Yu:I associate myself only with Phoenix.

- Shin: With giraffe, I think.

- Rom3o:With wolf, because when I am with my friends, I`m always bad boy.



- On stage you use elements of kallanetik, is it coincidence or you have really concerned yourself with kallanetik?

- Strify: What is it?

-This is a dance style.

-Strify: Really? I don`t know about it.

- Kiro: Is it from Russia?

- No, it`s from Europe.

- Kiro: Is it like a tectonic?

- Yes, it is. It came in Russia from Europe. But it was really interesting for us to ask you this question.

- Strify: Oh! (laughing) I really don`t know about it. It Is interesting…



- What can you say about your stage names. Are they just part of your image orthey are part of your life?How do you call each other in your everyday life?

- Strify: From the very beginning I called Yu Yu and Kiro Kiro. Not so long ago we had a photosession and a photographer was very surprised, that we called each other such names. That, what people call stage names are real names for us. We dont wear masks, we are always Cinema Bizarre, we are always the same, and we need names to differ from each other. Kiro always calls me Strify and my mother also calls me Strify.



- What tendency of anime do you like: traditional or untraditional ?

- Strify: What does it mean: traditional or untraditional ( great surprise)

- Traditional is when boys love girls, untraditional is when boys are with boys and girls are with girls.

- Strify ( with more great surprise):I understand, but how is it connected with animals?

- We mean ANIME!

(Everybody is laughing aloud)

- Strify: I didnt catch, I thought that you meant animals, not anime! I prefer traditional anime and manga. Im a big fan of Sailor Moon, Nana.



-Do you watch any anime now?

- Rom3o: Now its difficult to watch, because we are in tour, but I have recordings of my favorite cartoons with me, which I can watch.



- What is more difficult for you during the tour, physical or moral tiredness?

- Strify: Its hard to say, because when we are in tour, lots of things happen: ascents and collapses, but its not bad. Its all right, Thats why I cant call it tiredness.



- What songs of 80s would you like to sing and to make remixes on?

- Strify: hungry eyes

- Rom3o: Space Man

- Strify: No, its already 90s.

- Strify: I`d sing with great pleasure « Grace Johnes». In the beginning of our musical career we made some remakes and even now we have made a remake of «Love Like Blood» by Killing Joke, the group, which opens our shows.



- Would you like to make more tattoo and piercing?

- Yu: Of course. I made and will make a lot of piercing. I pierce something, then take it out, then pierce again. Now I`ve pierced my nose. About tattoo, with time I am ready to make them on all my body.



- Kiro, whats the meaning of both your tattoos ?

- Kiro: Both tattoos mean trust. The trust in yourself, in family, in friends.



- Strify, why did you take off piercing form your lip?

- I wanted something new, something to change in myself. Thats why I am happy that I am what I am .



- Do you often tell lies? Is it acceptably for you such expression like «white lie»?

- Strify: I dont like to tell lies, but Im a good liar. If I tell how often I tell lies, it would be lie. My nose is growing when I tell lies. ( Points at Kiro) And his eyes always turn red. Now you know how often he lies! ( laughing)

- Kiro: Now I always have to wear sunglasses!



-
What is your favorite model and brand of the car?

- Kiro: Jaguar, Porsche.

- Yu: Ford Mustang

- Rom3o: Golf, its a very small car for a guy, but like this model.

- Kiro: Polo. I have Polo in Berlin, but now my mother drives it.



-
Have you ever watched any series or TV shows?

- Strify: I used to watch sometimes, when I was at school, but its a waste of time for me, but sometimes I need it. Sometimes I like to waste time this way. ( laughing)



-
Would you waste your time for it, if you have it?

- Strify: I have no time now. And I wouldnt do it:)



- Did you ever experience the feeling of helpless fury?

- Strify: I think, every person tries it, but everyone tries it in different ways.


- How do you fight against it?

- Strify: When Im terribly angry or when Im very sad, the only way is to scream as loud as you can. It also helps when I am very nervous.



- Rom3o, when did you realize, that CB is your calling?

- Rom3o: I always knew it. I always knew, we ll be together.


- Strify, how do you think, when was the highest point in your career?

- Strify: There are no any specific highest points, sometimes something works well, sometimes bad. But I always value collapses, because we learn our own mistakes.



- Rom3o, you told, that youre vegetarian, what prompted you to it?

- Rom3o( laughing): I tried to be a vegetarian, eat cheese and milk, but when you are in tour, the conditions dont allow to be a vegetarian.



-Whats you biggest weakness?

- Strify: Chocolate

- Kiro: To be angry in the morning.



- Shin, tell us, please, something special, which is connected with your birthday, it will be soon. Where did you celebrate it, for example last year?

- Shin: It was in the restaurant last year. I didn`t celebrate my 18th b-day, because we were than in tour.



07/11/09 “Tochka” Club. ( Moscow ).

Your Fantasy & Jane ( specially for ALL STARS )


Translated by Nan, specially for ORKS[int]


TraducCion:


- ¿Cual es su ideal en su trabajo creativo y en la vida común?


- Strify: Puedo nombrar a mucha gente, a quien admiro, pero No lo puedo decir, que son famosos. Estos son mis amigos más cercanos y queridos. La gente, a quien más aprecio de todos.



- ¿Con qué animal te asocias a ti mismo?

- Kiro: monos, águilas,

- Strify: Me gustan los perros.

- Yu: Me adhiero sólo con Phoenix.

- Shin: Con la jirafa, creo.

- Rom3o: Con el lobo, porque cuando estoy con mis amigos, siempre soy niño malo.




- En el escenario se utiliza elementos de kallanetik, ¿es una coincidencia o tiene muy preocupado a ti mismo con kallanetik?

- Strify: ¿Qué es?

-Este es un estilo de baile.

-Strify: ¿En serio?, no sabia sobre eso

- Kiro: ¿Es de Rusia?

- No, es de Europa.

- Kiro: ¿Es como una tectónica?

- Sí, lo es. Esto se produjo en Rusia de Europa. Pero fue muy interesante para nosotros, para hacerle esta pregunta.


- Strify: ¡Oh! (Risas) la verdd no sabia sobre el. Es interesante!



- ¿Qué puede decir acerca de sus nombres artísticos. ¿Son sólo una parte de su imagen o son parte de tu vida? ¿Cómo llaman a los demás en su vida diaria?

- Strify: Desde el principio he llamado Yu, Yu y Kiro, Kiro. No hace mucho tiempo tuvimos una Sesión fotográfica y un fotógrafo sorprendió mucho, que nos llamó a los otros nombres. Eso, lo que la gente llame a los nombres de etapa son los nombres reales para nosotros. nosotros no utilizamos máscaras, siempre somos Cinema Bizarre, que son siempre los mismos, y tenemos nombres y apellidos que se diferencian entre sí. Kiro siempre me llama Strifyy mi madre también me llama Strify.




- ¿Qué tendencia de anime te gusta: tradicionales o no tradicionales?

- Strify: Qué significa tradicionales o no tradicionales (gran sorpresa)

- Tradicional es cuando los niños aman a las niñas, no tradicional es cuando los niños están con los niños y niñas con niñas.

- Strify (con sorpresa más grande): Entiendo, pero cómo se conecta con los animales?

- Nos referimos ANIME!

(Todo el mundo se ríe en voz alta)


- Strify: no capte, pensé que se refería a los animales, no anime! Prefiero tradicionales anime y Manga. Soy un gran fan de Sailor Moon, Nana





-¿Ven cualquier anime ahora?

- Rom3o: Ahora es difícil ver, porque estamos en gira, pero tengo grabaciones de mis dibujos animados favoritos conmigo, que puedo ver.



- ¿Qué es más difícil para ustedes durante el viaje, el cansancio físico o moral?

- Strify: Es difícil decirlo, porque cuando estamos en gira, muchas cosas suceden: ascensiones y colapsos, pero no es malo. Todo su derecho, porqué no puedo llamarlo cansancio.



- ¿Qué canciones de los 80 le gusta cantar y hacer remixes?

- Strify: Hungry Eyes

- Rom3o: Space Man

- Strify: No, ya sus 90 años.


- Strify: me gusta cantar con gran placer« Grace Johnesn »En el comienzo de nuestra carrera musical, hemos hecho algunos remakes y hasta ahora hemos hecho un remake de «Love like blood»de Killing Broma, el grupo que nos abre los espectáculos



- ¿Le gustaría hacer más de tatuajes y piercing?

- Yu: Por supuesto. He hecho y hare un montón de perforaciones. Algunos me los perfore, luego se lo quita, a continuación, atravesará de nuevo.ahora he atravesado la nariz. Acerca de tatuaje, con el tiempo estoy dispuesto a hacer que en todo mi cuerpo.



- Kiro, cual es el significado de ambos sus tatuajes?

- Kiro: Tanto los tatuajes significan confianza. La confianza en ti mismo, en la familia, los amigos.



- Strify, ¿por qué te quitas la perforación forma el labio?

- Yo quería algo nuevo, algo para cambiar en mí mismo. Es por eso estoy feliz de que yo soy lo que soy.



- ¿Suele decir mentiras? ¿Es aceptable para ustedes esa expresión como «mentira»?

- Strify: No me gusta decir mentiras, pero soy un buen mentiroso. Si le digo muchas veces que mentir, sería mentir. Mi nariz está creciendo cuando te digo mentiras. (Puntos en Kiro) y sus ojos siempre se vuelven de color rojo. Ahora usted sabe lo a menudo que mentiras! (Risas)

- Kiro: Ahora siempre tengo que usar gafas de sol!



- ¿Cuál es su modelo favorito y la marca del coche?

- Kiro: Jaguar, Porsche.

- Yu: Ford Mustang

- Rom3o: Golf, es un coche muy pequeño para un hombre, pero como este modelo.

- Kiro: Polo. Tengo Polo en Berlín, pero ahora mi madre lo conduce.



- ¿Has visto alguna serie o programas de TV?

- Strify:solía ver a veces, cuando estaba en la escuela, pero es una pérdida de tiempo para mí, pero a veces lo necesito. A veces me gusta perder el tiempo de esta manera. (Risas)



- ¿Quieres perder el tiempo para ello, si usted lo tiene?

- Strify: No tengo tiempo ahora. Y yo wouldnt de hacerlo:)



- ¿Alguna vez experimentar el sentimiento de furia impotente?

- Strify: Creo que, cada persona lo intenta, pero todo el mundo trata de diferentes maneras.

- ¿Cómo se puede luchar contra ella?

- Strify: Cuando estoy terriblemente enojado o cuando estoy muy triste, la única manera es gritar tan fuerte como pueda. También ayuda cuando estoy muy nervioso.



- Rom3o, cuando te diste cuenta de que CB es tu vocación?

- Rom3o: yo siempre lo supe. Siempre supe, nos pondremos juntos.


- Strify, ¿cómo cree que, cuando fue el punto más alto en su carrera?

- Strify: No hay ningún punto específico más alto, a veces algo funciona bien, a veces mal. Pero siempre se derrumba valor, porque nos enteramos de nuestros propios errores.



- Rom3o, usted le dijo, que eres vegetariano, lo que le pide a ella?

- Rom3o (riendo): He tratado de ser vegetariano, come queso y la leche, pero cuando estás en gira, no lo permito las condiciones para ser vegetariano.



-Cuál es usted mayor debilidad?

- Strify: Chocolate

- Kiro: Para estar enojado por la mañana.



- Shin, díganos, por favor, algo especial, que está conectado con su cumpleaños, que será pronto. ¿Dónde lo celebran, por ejemplo, el año pasado?

- Shin: Fue en el restaurante del año pasado. Yo no celebre mis cumpleaños 18, porque estábamos que en gira.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario